Peaceful Valley Resort Weddings
Wedding Ceremony and Reception Fees
Plan your wedding and reception at Peaceful Valley Resort and give your friends and family the ultimate Colorado
experience. This is based on eight consecutive hours; six hours for your event, one hour for set-up, and one hour for
clean-up. There is also a wedding coordinator supporting you throughout the entire wedding planning process and day
of coordination. Additional hours may be purchased at $500/hour
- Saturday – $7,200
- Friday & Sunday – $6,200
- Monday – Thursday $4,500
Your wedding and reception package includes the following: Private use of the ceremony site, riverside patio, selected
reception area, bridal and groom’s getting-ready suite and separate shuttles to ceremony site, use of custom wood
tables and chairs including set-up and tear down, one-hour rehearsal, and onsite parking.
Our ceremony-only option includes the use of your selected ceremony location, bridal and groom’s getting – ready suite and separate shuttles to ceremony site. Based on availability. Offered from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm only and no Saturday P.M Only $3,500 All above prices do not include 18% gratuity, 4.985% tax and reception/meal. Chapel ceremonies are not taxed.
**May 15-October 15 Saturday p.m.: only available for booking both ceremony and reception with a minimum of 80 guests at the reception.
Wedding Ceremony or Reception Only
Our ceremony-only or reception only option includes the use of your selected ceremony location,
bridal and groom’s getting – ready suite and separate shuttles to ceremony site. Based on availability.
Offered from 11:00 am to 1:00 pm only and no Saturday P.M
All above prices do not include 18% gratuity, 4.985% tax and reception/meal. Chapel ceremonies
are not taxed. **May 15-October 15 Saturday p.m.: only available for booking both ceremony and
reception with a minimum of 80 guests at the reception.
The Elopement Ceremony
Just like an elopement, this package is simple! Choose from any of our 4 venues. Saturday afternoon elopement ceremonies are not available May 15 thru October 15. ·
- Your choice of one of our 4 ceremony venues ·
- Two hours rental of ceremony venue ·
- Two changing rooms in the main lodge for bridal party ·
- One shuttle to ceremony venue for bridal party ·
- Day of event coordination
Up to 6 People $750
Price does not include 18% gratuity, 4.985% tax and reception/meal.
Space for Small Reception available for $300/hr
As a thank you, PVR offers a 10% off of all rooms that are booked under your wedding. When you enroll over 50 people in booking at PVR, they will receive 20% off. This will be taken off their bill upon check out. As a gift to you for having your wedding here, we will gift you one night stay of any room/cabin of your choosing. When you have 50+ guests to make reservations, then you get 2 nights FREE.
The Main Lodge and Buffalo Run Lodge rooms: $125 Double Occupancy
Rustic Pine paneled rooms with three quarters baths and two singles, one double or one queen bed. There are also larger rooms with full baths, two double or one queen bed. Phone and coffee maker in room in most of the rooms
Cimarron Lodge rooms: $225 double occupancy
Gorgeous Mountain Lodge Pole pine beds, and beautiful mountain décor. More typical hotel rooms with full baths and two queen beds. Phone and coffee maker in the rooms. Also 2 handicap accessible and designed room.
conference center rooms: $245 double occupancy
These are larger rooms located right on the river with a balcony. They have a mini-fridge, coffee Maker, desk, and sitting area. Two of the rooms have a king bed and the others 2 queens.
cabins: $400 - 2 night min. This rate includes 1-4 person occupancy (all enjoy continental Breakfast)
Range in size from one to three bedrooms with one or two full baths; all have fireplaces in the living room and private hot tubs. Kitchenette includes mini-fridge, microwave and coffee maker. Not set up for cooking. Phone in cabin. Minimum 2 night stay Memorial Day weekend thru Labor Day weekend.
Ceremony and Reception Add-Ons
- Campfire:. $50.00 - Scheduled pending availability and fire bans; fire will be put out by 10:00pm:
- Smores:. $5.00 per person - We supply the fixin’s!
- Horseback Ride: By reservation, contact the front desk to schedule. Mid-May thru early October.
- Heater: $50.00 (we have 2 available for use under the canopy at the Mountain Top)
- Sound System: $150.00 includes microphone & input from 2 devices you provide (laptop, iPod, etc)
- Champagne/Cider Toast: $20-25.00/bottle Champagne, $10/bottle sparkling cider. Approx. 10 flutes/bottle
- Generator: $50.00 for Mountain Top Site:
- Shuttle to Chapel or Mountain Top: $50.00 for each round trip
- Canopy: $150.00 each for additional 20’x20’ canopy rental, includes setup and tear down
- Barn dance: $450 includes 2 hours venue rental, line dance instructor, sound system and music
- Projector & Screen: $150 plugs into laptop for slideshow presentation.
- Wedding Day Kit: $150 includes: wire, tape, scissors, bobby pins, band-aids, and many more items to make your day happen.
Terms and Conditions
A deposit of 25% of the estimated total is due at signing of the contract, plus $100 per room or cabin reserved as part of the committed room block. Balance of estimate is due 2 weeks before the ceremony date. Any additional charges are due at departure. Cancellation policy is 90 days out, ½ of the deposit is forfeited; within 90 days the entire deposit is forfeited. Blocked rooms and cabins not booked 90 days out will be released. If not booked by date of event, 50% of the lodging deposit for those units will be forfeited.
Feel free to contact our Amanda if you have any questions or if you would like to schedule a tour. email@example.com