Peaceful Valley Resort Employment
- Peaceful Valley Resort is a drug free workplace.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Individuals applying for Wranglers and Activities positions must be CPR and First Aid Certified at time of hire.
- The Resort is located in an isolated area that is 30 minutes from any city.
- Housing is dorm style and expect to have a roommate.
- Work schedule will include weekends and holidays.
- Required to have a neat and clean appearance and dress in western style.
- Cell phone service is limited to Verizon and staff wi-fi service is limited.
- No pets allowed.
- Front Desk Sales
- Service staff
- Grounds and Maintenance
Complete either OPTION A or OPTION B (they are all the same, just different file formats)
OPTION A) Download the application in either Word or RTF format (below). Complete the application electronically or print out and complete.
Email the completed application as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or if printed out, fax to 303-747-2167
Click here for application in Word (.doc/.docx) format
Click here for application in RTF (Rich Text) format
OPTION B) Download the application in PDF format. Print the application and complete it by hand and fax to 303-747-2167
Click here for application in PDF format
Whichever option you choose, be sure to save a copy to your computer for backup. If you encounter an error downloading the employment application, right-click on the link and choose "Save Target/Link As…"
All applicants must fill out an application to be considered for employment. While most hiring occurs in the spring, you may be contacted at any time.